Monday, January 14, 2013

Miracle of Life-what made me active anti-abortion

I have had several encounters with the value of life. I am extremely pro life. There are many reasons for this. I'm going to first explain when my heart was struck so with these beliefs and then why I've lived a life to cancel out all excuses made by women in early pregnancy. This will happen in three different blogs titled "Miracle of Life".

First, my first exposure and beginning.

When I was young, and I mean very young my father brought in some pamphlets to me showing me horrid real life images of babies aborted. Those images will never leave my mind unfortunately but it made me very decided...and my mind has never swayed since.
Then he gave me a small set of feet on necklace to wear. And I did and I shared with everyone I knew and showed them my baby feet.
The feet were the size of an actual 10 week old baby in utero (on the necklace, not the blog). 

Now. I don't know if I agree in showing a young child such awful images. At best they were truthful, but I DO know that they are what has made me very passionate about the subject and I'm thankful I have my mind made up that is backed up biblically.
I can't imagine showing those pictures like some organizations do on a daily basis. I don't feel it necessary to make an impact. I choose a different route. Just knowledge. Bible verse, and scientific fact backing bible verse.
Also my experiences. And that is what I'll share with you. Or share on my blog which is really more of my personal diary to leave behind for my children to hopefully read one day (should the world not fall before then).

1 comment: