Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Funnies I don't want to forget

There are always things you wish you could write down, and then you start folding laundry and forget to write it down. My funnies posts are those things...at least the ones I remember recently. 

Family Game Night Conversation:
Daddy- shuffling cards
Kung Fu Roo- "I see a 1 daddy, I see it, I can still see it (bottom of deck)"
Me-"roo! Stop being overwhelming and let him shuffle"
Roo- "I see it, oh! I see a 3 now, I can see it"...pauses and looks at my very stern you didn't listen to me face and says "that's a funny face momma". 
Me- "this is the face you'll see when I'm admitted to the psychiatric ward (am always telling them they are driving me crazy when they are being overwhelming like this). 
Charlie B- giggles, laughs "what's a psychy Watchie ward"? Serious look. 

Yesterday reading our learning to read in 100 easy lessons when asking comprehension questions he's looking at the photo of the story and on it there's a guy, with an ice cream cone and the ice cream cone looks like it has a face drawn on it. 
Me to Roo- "what is he eating"? 
Roo- "An ice cream and it's mad"
Me- "would you eat an ice cream cone with a mad face"? 
Roo- VERRRRRYYY seriously looks at me and without cracking a smile nods his head and says "Yes. Yes I would". 

Tonight Roo comes in Laughing and says "watch my tummy momma". 
And jumps up and down while giggling
Me-OH! like a bowl full of jelly as I tickle his tummy. 
Roo- "Momma, NOW watch these" (points to his chest/man boobs) and jumps up and down laughing...they flip flop everywhere and I choked I was laughing so hard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment