Thursday, September 6, 2012

Interview Day

Interview day.
You know, I would love to let you know that since giving up my photography business to homeschool the "biz" side of me has gone away. But it hasn't. Some days I miss feeling "corporate", or growing a biz to it's fullest.
But it's not all casual being at home. No. In fact there are some pretty serious times. Like when I have to interview my subjects for goal planning. That's right. I take my interviews fairly serious.
And it's interview day. Let's see how they rate on the career scale...

Charlie Brown:
How was your summer? mmm good
What do you wish we would do different? swimming with dolphins
How was your first week of School? it was good
What was your favorite thing we did this week? That we got to do a sun experiment/light
Tell me about it. mmm pause. well we traced the shadows of noah and me faces and thats all
What do you want to study this year? sharks!
How do you want to study them? by learning more things of sharks
How will you pay for it? we can do shark books
What do you mean? using my budget and noahs budget (which noah's budget is very small).

Kung Foo Roo:
How was your summer? uhh good
What do you wish we would do different? uhh a treasure hunt! 
How was your first week of School? good

What was your favorite thing we did this week? well. schooling
Tell me about it. I"m glad that we got school again
why? anyways, momma why are you doing this? 
Just answer. uhhh AHA! I know. I wish that we have done number lesson book

What do you want to study this year? how they created apples? 
How do you want to study them? mmm building a microscope that whenever you look thru it you can see everything that they make thru the apple. And one for carrots. 
Do they make a telescope for carrots? We would make a telescope to look what kind of ingredients they make for carrots and apples. 
How will you pay for it? byyy helping guys uhhhh AHA! building. help guys building something. Like they build a tv. 

Charlie= a man of few words.
Kung Fu Roo= whahuh?

No comments:

Post a Comment