Monday, September 24, 2012

Surgery is tomorrow.

This week we are taking a break from homeschool. I'm seriously considering a 3 week on 1 week off schedule, or at least trying it.
If we began August 15th, with a strict 3 week on schedule we end the year July 19th. That makes 36 weeks on. THAT means I have 5 weeks to play with. 5 weeks that we can take off, take a break, vacation, etc. We could take off all December and still time.
I wonder if we'd miss our summers, but it's nice to do more in fall and spring before school gets out. And summer is hot.
Something to ponder. These are things homeschool mothers wonder about. Obsessively.

This week we have my father here to play with the boys.

This week we will take it easy. Watch too much TV, and nap. Alot.

This week I'm having surgery. Tomorrow, in fact.

Tomorrow my Thyroid will be taken out. For good. I'm praying for peace, and God's will be done. I"m not done yet. So much to see, so much to learn, so much time needed with my guys.

So, take this as my official blog break as well. Unless I find things I just have to write about, I will not be on.

So tonight I try my best to remember this and give it all to HIM.



No comments:

Post a Comment