Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Everyone should have a Nanny

Nomatter your budget, time, lifestyle, etc I seriously advise that all of you have a Nanny...unless you're just not a dog person.
Our Nanny:

No, I'm serious. She thinks my children are her "puppies".
When they go out back she barks and growls and whines at me until I let her out with them. She HAS to be out there watching them. If they get too rowdy on the trampoline she can be heard whining at them. If they are playing nicely she is either running around with the neighbor dog, laying in the grass, or sniffing/digging for moles but whatever she's doing she always, ALWAYS has her eye and ears on the boys. And the minute she gets concerned she's right there checking out what they are doing.
Just a minute ago she was watching them play games behind me in the living room and griped at them for not playing together.
Everyone should have a Nanny like her. It's nice not having to worry about my kiddos when they are in the backyard. And that they are learning to take care of another creature by taking care of her.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Love the pictures of her too! She is such a sweet, good girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nanny is worn smooth out today, she had to come with us to watch fireworks (and she HATES fireworks), or she would've jumped the fence scared to death. Then she got in a fight with a Rottweiler because it attacked my great aunt's dog and Nanny attacked the Rott to defend. It was a stressful dramatic night for her! LOL

    ReplyDelete