Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Money saving meal

So the other day when putting together baked potatoes my husband shared a memory of his grandma and how she re-used the potatoes. It was a great idea, so I tried it.
Baked potatoes turned Potato skins
You know how when you're done with your baked potatoes there's the skins and a lil bit of potato left? Gather all of them up and refrigerate them. Then, for a lunch or add on to another meal you cut them up into smaller pieces and put them in the oven until they are hot and crisp. Add some more cheese, bacon, and maybe some ranch dressing and BOOM Potato skins that are yummy!
Then you can ignore the house around you and how the kitchen needs mopping, kids screaming, and just close your eyes and imagine you're in a restaurant eating skins, LIKE A BOSS!
You're welcome.
You like my decorated plates? yeah, that's called redneck china and it makes me awesome. Just sayin.
and by the way that's the second time I've written "LIKE A BOSS" today. Apparently my head is getting bigger than my hair can handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment