Monday, August 27, 2012

Homeschool-Reading Challenge

Author Charity Hawkins challenged her readers to read more with our kiddos this year. By the way, if you haven't seen my recommendation for her book The Homeschool Experiment now you have. Buy it. Read it. ESPECIALLY if you're in your first years of homeschool. Much fun.
Here she challenges us to list our books and join her in reading more to our kiddos.
This was already one of my goals for the year so it fits in really well with our current happenings and makes it fun along the way.
Join us?

Follow the instructions on her blog linked above.

Here's my post on her comments:
We are actually reading Narnia The Magician’s Nephew right now and will go on to The Lion the Witch, and the Wardrobe next and so forth. Will review on my blog once we are done reading each book. ;)
I even sport an english accent for the characters, hehe…my husband records me. *sigh* he’s just jealous he’s not as cool as I am when I’m British. :)

And I mean it. He's so jealous of British me he can't stand it. I would appreciate it if he didn't plan on blackmailing me in the future with said recordings but, alas, we are pranksters in this family so I can only imagine what things he'll think up to embarrass me. Oh Joy.

Maybe next I'll get me a littewl flow wah on top o me hAt, whachtyou thank? And mAYbe en ehmbrilla innit?

No comments:

Post a Comment