Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Monotony and this is a longer tunnel than we thought

Charlie and I are starting to get frustrated with patching and therapy at home. It takes so much time, and I can tell we are growing tired of trying to remember it. We haven't complained much but I can tell...mostly because we missed 3 days last week. We were in trouble at therapy, to say the least.
But our update and checkup really was great news and we are excited about it beginning to work. It's just monotonous every day at home. We actually look forward to therapy days because we don't have to do at home work on those days. It's backwards I know.
Sometimes the journey is long, but we have faith that it will be worth it in the end.
I need this reminder as well. Waiting for my endocrinologist appt on the 22nd is just about driving me crazy. These days are the slowest they've been in a while. To say I'm discouraged at the moment is an understatement...but that's only overshadowed by the fact that it's been just about the worst summer EVER! I was sick all of June, then dislocated my knee, got a sty in my eye, got sick again, then got a tummy virus, have gained 40 lbs, now I have a really bad UTI. Yeah, I'm done with this. It's time my body cooperates and changes once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment