Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Satan bird

For most of the summer there was a crazy bird outside our window and from 1am-6am this bird sang like it was on American Idol try outs. There was no rhythm and no rhyme to it, just one bird call after another where satan's bird would mimic every other bird it's ever heard sing.
I assume it was satan's personal bird because this bird sang all night. E.v.e.r.y. Night. For. The. Summer.
And Satan would do that, just to torture me. Therefore whether bird knows it or not, he's satan's bird in my mind.
He did sing pretty, albeit very loud and I would imagine him looking into a mirror saying how beautiful he was and listing reasons he should be God. You know. Like his owner.
Anywho.
I didn't mention bird before because quite honestly it would have looked like this


Well, I haven't heard bird in a while so I think it's safe to say bird has flown its nest. Err. Either that or the fireworks, well, worked. Hehe.
So here's to our summer bird. May you be torturing some other person who has trouble sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment