Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Oh the Drama

I know. Mine are the ONLY children who are overly dramatic and cry when they are tired over nothing right?!
Yours don't do that. Your lil angels don't throw fits in Walmart, or get dramatic to the point that you've named how badly the drama is by "Level 1-4", heck, yours don't even GET tired am I right?!
Didn't think so.
But sometimes during those fit throwing tired moments they truly say the funniest things.
Tonight, after prayers Kung Fu Roo started to get out of bed to give me kisses and he banged his head on the top bunk. But Momma's lightening fast reflexes were able to by-pass the fit by immediately tickling exposed tummy. Wheewwwww
But then, oh why is there always a "but then"?! Yep, you guessed it. While laughing he started to get back out of bed to give me kisses and bonked his head in the very same place...which I have to admit I laughed. It was funny. Same place, poor kid's got my luck. But I was too busy laughing to by-pass fit this time (bad Momma) and so he cried. And cried and cried.
After kissing being drug out of him and telling him for the 4323345325 time that "he's OK" I walked out and let Daddy tuck them in (he's a good Daddy). But Kung Fu Roo wasn't done yet. He called me back in to tell me something and after he was done telling me the dramatic cries ensued. *Dramatic cries aren't real cries by the way, they are poor me cries when we feel sorry for ourselves*. Now when I'm having a dramatic cry you know.
Then he says it. I hear from the room "ohhhh MOMMA! My Sweet LITTLE HEAD!!!"....more dramatic cries. I say between hysterics "you're sweet lil head is right baby"...and he ends with "I want my sweet little head to stop hurting"!!!

Naahhhh he's not spoiled or a Momma's baby at all. I have NO clue what you're talking about....

Annnnddd.. speaking of pouting. This is one of my kiddos favorite books. Just so ya know. But in the end, he CHOOSES to be happy regardless of his circumstances, much like my family's life we're learning to live of Eucharisteo...but more on that later.

1 comment:

  1. I will check the book out. I laughed out loud reading this though...I could just see it all play out in front of me.

    ReplyDelete