Friday, May 18, 2012

You scared my Nuts out!

Do your children have sayings that are completely innocent coming from them but then into your ears it goes and there goes the innocence right along with it?!
Yeah. My King Fu Roo has several.

One of his favorite is "You scared my nuts out". Or it may be said as "My nuts are coming out". Or even "Momma, see my nuts?! The are out now". 

Alrighty. So enough of your laughing at my child. No really. Don't read it again. Sigh. I'll wait. Ok ready for the explanation?!

NUTS=chill bumps. He sees them, says they look like little nuts, and therefore BOOM...we make up our own little language in this house.

So. I'm sitting here and I hear Charlie Brown go "AHHHH", and then I hear Kung Fu Roo go "eeee, CHARLIE!!! DON'T DO THAT, you make my nuts come out!!!"
*shakes head*
No, I really don't know what we're going to do with this child either.
I guess I'm going to either let him make up his own language, or teach him awesome Kung Fu skeelz to teach brother a lesson.

OR..................BOTH

No comments:

Post a Comment