Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I like summer....

And trust me, here in Tulsa it's awesome so far! In West Texas they have been in the 100s since the beginning of June (a norm for the desert), and here our June average is 88.
Can A get A WHOOP WHOOP???!!! 
I'm sure July and August will be awful with the humidity, and truthfully by that time I'll wish for winter. I miss winter during summer. There's so many fun things you can do in summer and it's great and all but let's face it.

You just can't do this in the summer...
And that makes me sad.

Yes, I've got quite the stinker side of me. I do other mean things while he sleeps but I can't tell you those things, then my secrets would be out and I'd stop getting away with them and.
Let's face it.
These things provide me hours of entertainment in the evenings AND the next day as I chuckle while mopping.
In other words I'd have to kill you if I told you them. And that's just not where I am at this point in my life mmmK?!

No comments:

Post a Comment